2016 Promises New Bus Training, Videos and Workshops
Dear Partners of ROUSH CleanTech,
Next year promises to be educational for our Partners — and based directly on your feedback from School Bus Technician Training Workshops.
We are producing three new training videos to add to our online Learning Management System.
The new autogas school bus training videos are:
- Fuel Tank TwinSite Repair Procedure. This video shows how to more efficiently remove, test and, if necessary, replace the TwinSite on an autogas-powered Blue Bird Vision school bus.
- VCM II Diagnostic Tool. In conjunction with the Ford Integrated Diagnostic System, the video walks through identifying an autogas powered Blue Bird Vision school bus. Direction is provided on diagnostic steps and testing that can be performed using this critical service tool.
- FEAD, PTO Assembly Second Sheave Repair Procedure. This video demonstrates how to more efficiently remove and replace the power take off assembly on the second sheave.
Plus, we are finalizing plans to take our Advanced Technician Training Workshops on the road. We plan to:
- Host our workshops in at least six regional locations to bring training closer to you and your repair facilities.
- Conduct day-and-a-half-long courses with direct support from our field operations team.
- Add more challenging hands-on training.
- Update our service and diagnostic manuals to make sure you are ready to efficiently repair “bugged” buses.
Lastly, as we near the launch of our fourth generation of propane bus product, we are developing web-based training before they hit the road.
As we continue to grow and develop new materials, we want you to have confidence in our training, technical and training materials, and overall support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working closely with you in 2016.
Thanks for partnering with ROUSH CleanTech.