ROUSH CleanTech Hosts Two Facility Tours
The ROUSH CleanTech facility tours are off to a hot start this year. We’ve hosted two tours with representatives from eight different school districts.
For the first tour, Michigan’s Holland Bus Sales brought representatives from three school districts. These were all new prospects who do not currently operate propane. They were very receptive during the tour and we’re feeling optimistic that they’ll make the switch.
Next, folks from MacAllister Transportation traveled from Indiana with reps from five school districts. This group included three current propane customers and two potential customers. It was beneficial to have current operators interact with potential buyers because they can answer questions for the potential buyers from a peer’s perspective.
Thanks to Holland Bus Sales and MacAllister Transportation for bringing the customers to us!
If you’re interested in touring ROUSH CleanTech with a group from your local school districts, read more about our Tour Support Program.
Tour Support Program
The Tour Support Program has become a highly effective sales tool. A facility tour at ROUSH CleanTech headquarters in Livonia, Michigan, is a great resource to educate both your customers and your employees. Depending on your goals, we can customize the tour’s content to focus on propane or gasoline school bus sales, technical service or general education.
We want to provide an equal opportunity for all dealers, regardless of your location, to visit our factory. To help cover the cost of this tour, we pay a portion of expenses based on where you’re coming from. Check out our recently updated reimbursement map to determine how much we will cover, per person, for visits from your state.
The typical tour itinerary includes:
- Afternoon arrival of dealer personnel and customers.
- Dinner hosted by ROUSH CleanTech and Blue Bird.
- Morning tour of the ROUSH CleanTech manufacturing facility, product overview and service presentations.
- Break for lunch provided by ROUSH CleanTech and Blue Bird.
- Demonstration of propane autogas fueling.
- Tour of ROUSH Performance and / or a tour of the Roush Automotive Collection museum, featuring Jack Roush’s personal collection of cars.
- Afternoon departure.
In order to qualify for the reimbursement program, the following criteria are required:
- Customer attendees must be current or prospective customers who plan to purchase in the next 12 months.
- Maximum group size is 30 people.
- Background information, including attendees’ names, titles, district and contact information, must be provided to ROUSH CleanTech in advance of the tour.
- At least one dealer representative must attend.
Whether you’ve taken this tour before with your team or a customer, or this is your first time, you’re sure to learn something new, and, more importantly, to close more sales.
To schedule a tour through our Tour Support Program, call us at 800.59.ROUSH or contact your ROUSH CleanTech rep today.