Propane Autogas for Paratransit Fleets
The ideal energy choice
Propane autogas is the leading alternative fuel for paratransit agencies because it ranks as the most efficient medium duty transit vehicle fuel. ROUSH CleanTech propane engines:
- Operate 90% cleaner than mandated EPA and CARB standards.
- Save 40-50% or more on fuel.
- Reduce maintenance costs by up to 50%.
- Seamlessly connect with the easiest, safest and least expensive on-site fueling option.
- Do not compromise on reliability, range or performance.
- Emit 96% less nitrogen oxides than diesel and 68% less than gasoline.
Transit agencies can use ROUSH CleanTech’s Ford E-450 cutaway and the Blue Bird CX2 Propane, which have both completed the Federal Transit Administration’s New Model Bus Testing Program (“Altoona Testing”). Learn more about vehicle specifications here.
Sustainable, Affordable and Available Now
ROUSH CleanTech has helped over 100 transit agencies transition to propane-fueled vehicles, transforming their communities and their budgets.
Learn why transit agencies choose propane autogas here.
There are many private and public incentive programs to assist with the adoption of clean alternative fuels like propane. Visit our funding page to read about the full list of funding opportunities.
How much could you be saving? Determine your cost per mile and return on investment with propane autogas vehicles with a Fuel Savings Calculator.
Contact ROUSH CleanTech to learn more today.
What Our Customers Say